Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Deathly Hallows

So I just came back from the latest Harry Potter movie, annnd I was blown away lol. Ok I'm just gonna be up front and honest here, I read these books aaaageess ago, annd yeah I dont remember all the fine tune details the sequencing of events blah blah blah, and I damn well didnt Re-read the books before the movie, soo I can never really be disappointed that the "movie didn't live up to the books" because frankly I only remember the jist of the books and the movie is really supposed to just be based on the books, so, basically, I can enjoy the story twice. Enjoyed it once with the books, now again with the movies. I mean I have some freinds who read the book right before the movie so they can see if the movie got EVERYTHING in the book....I personally think thats DUMB but ANYway. Yeah. I'm a big fan of this last one. Story was great, the actors were great, and the cinematography.... oh...ah...mm... (changes pants) Yeah loved all the shots. Anyways soo Spoiler Alert i THINK :/

My 3 favourite things of the movie... The way they did the story about the "Deathly Hallows" AWESOME animation. The way we kinda go to see how Emma watson would look like naked hahaha lol. Pretty awesome. annd well the final final scene in the movie. I'm a big fan of that also.

Soo without further ado. Quick speed painting I did when I came home.

The Deathly Hallows



Annd cue Process....

One


Two


Three


Four


Five


Six


Seven


Eight


Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment