Monday, December 13, 2010

The Holiday Challenge

My submission was featured!
The ArtOrder is a blog for illustrators to share ideas, ask for help, receive feedback and enter competitions. I've recently entered my first competition on that blog (The Holiday Challenge) and they have featured my submission in their latest blog update. The Holiday Challenge is to illustrate a spoof of a famous Christmas character, so for example Santa or Rudolf. I chose Frosty the Snowman, and I made him more...Islander friendly. I called him Crispy the Sandman. You can view it here:

http://artorder.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Interesting take, and cool random bikini babe in the background. Kamron told me you sounded really happy to hear I saw the book u illustrated at a bookstore, and that I liked it. I think I used the word.. impressed. Well, I remembered you had a blog, cause I saw it a while ago, and I thought, meh let's follw it and see all your other awesome shutff. Nicely done. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you :) I appreciate that, how did you come across my blog in the first place might I ask? Just for interests sake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, well, when I made my first blog in June, I was going through every single one in Trinidad to see who I knew. I saw tons of people I knew, including my cousins, my NEPHEW O_O (decided to be a good auntie and not monitor his life)and others ^^. And I saw yours too. I told Kam, and he was like... I can't remember ... meh. Yeah. So yeah... I'm a follower of blogs, I have no life, so this is what I ended up doing. Didn't follws before, thought it might be weird :S ^^ lol -_-

    ReplyDelete