Monday, October 25, 2010

At School (The Jogger)

Phew. Well Midterms are over, and halloween is approaching, can't wait! Also new a new AMC series is coming out called The Walking Dead, as I'm currently into anything that involves shooting zombies at the moment I will be watching this show religiously.
Anyway, Yeah I've been neglecting this blog... I need to post more regularly... this is all my new work I've done at school for midterms, I'm gonna be uploading the documented process as well Piece by piece as the process takes a while. Hope you enjoy. :)

Original Pencil work



Then I scan that and idividually ink each object in a seperate layer



Then I place them where I want, and erase the excess lines, giving me my final line work



Color (I do not have a set process for my colors as yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment